- 1.Right click the plugin jar, click on "Open as" and choose the ZIP program;
- 2.Copy the messages file corresponding to your language to the plugin's folder;
- 1.If there isn't one for your language, copy "messages.properties" instead and rename it with your language code appended. For example, if your language is Russian:
- 3.Edit the messages and save;
languagein config.yml to your language code;
- 5.Reload the plugin using /clan reload.
If you like the current translation, but want to change only a few lines:
1. Copy the file to the plugin's folder;
2. Delete all messages except the ones you would like to edit;
3. Edit them and save.
Note: Please note that your custom
messages.propertiesdoes not automatically update when new messages are added.
Note: if you have an old
language.ymlfile for SimpleClans that you translated to your language, open an issue here, I will convert the file and add it to the plugin.