"This Is Where the Fun Begins"
Usually, when you creating some clan, it requires having at least 1 player there. But sometimes, you need to have an empty clan, right? It is what permanent clans do.
There are plenty of variations on how to use this feature. For example:
- You want to sell a superior clan on your server and don't want to set a leader to that clan.
- You want to move the latest player of a clan to another clan.
- A clan for administrators: easy to join and leave.
- Clans for RPG server.
You can join your players to clans using the menu:
display_name: "&7Join to &aJedi"
- '[console] clan mod place %player_name% jedi'
Alternatively, you may want to join your players by NPC:
To do it, you need to:
- 1.Create an NPC:
/npc create <name>
- 2.Set the command on player's clicking:
/npc command add clan -o mod place <p> jedi
You can use
/clan admin permanent [clan]command to give permanent status to a clan.
After executing the command to some clan
Warning Permanent clans are not purged for inactivity and can't be disbanded by players. Use
/clan mod disbandinstead.
Note This command work only if you're an administrator or if you have